The EC3 Programme Board provides the Centre with direction as to how to achieve its goals and fulfil its officially assigned tasks, building on partnerships, shared responsibility and cooperation with all Board members.
The Programme Board is the main platform where the activities of the various actors in the domain of strengthening cyber security and fighting cybercrime can be aligned.
Since 2013, within the framework of the European Multidisciplinary Platform Against Criminal Threats (EMPACT) and the EU crime priority “Cybercrime”, the drivers of each of the sub-priorities (Cyber Attacks, Child Sexual Exploitation and Payment Card Fraud) have become members as well.
The current members of the Programme Board are
- CEPOL (European Police College)
- CERT-EU (Computer Emergency Response Team)
- ECTEG (European Cybercrime Training and Education Group)
- EEAS (European External Action Service)
- ENISA (European Network and Information Security Agency)
- EUROJUST (European Union’s Judicial Cooperation Unit)
- European Commission
- European Council
- EUCTF (European Union Cybercrime Task Force)