- E-learning opportunities are discussed and developed in close cooperation between our two organisations. Europol is the subject of the first CEPOL e-learning course, and other e-learning courses on cybercrime and Schengen are in development.
- Ongoing cooperation is in progress on a project to standardise knowledge management.
- Europol and CEPOL are together developing a future course on the new EU Policy Cycle for serious and organised international crime.
- Europol coordinates external training activities developed using Europol and CEPOL’s different e-Net applications, such as the Police Knowledge Bases and the Learning Management System-LMS.
- In the framework of the European exchange programme, Europol and CEPOL hold regular study weeks for law enforcement staff from EU Member States.