Candidates should assess and check whether they fulfil all the conditions for admission laid down in the vacancy notice, before submitting their application.
All non-restricted posts applications must be made via our online recruitment system. Currently it is not possible to apply online for restricted posts.Please read the Restricted posts for Law Enforcement page for more information. To apply online, follow the instructions below:
- Open the vacancies page to see the current list of Europol vacancies and click on a vacancy's title to see the post details and description of the vacancy. Make sure you comply with the eligibility criteria, the competences and skills required for the vacancy.
- Click "Apply" at the bottom of each vacancy announcement to be redirected to our online recruitment system.
- Before applying for any of our non-restricted vacancies you must have an eRecruitment account. If you do not yet have an account, you will be required to create one before applying for the first time. After creating your account, the system will automatically generate an activation email. Please do not forget to check your email inbox and activate your account by clicking on the link provided in the email, before proceeding with your first application.
- Once your account system is activated, log in to your eRecruitment account, follow the instructions and fill-in the online form. You can save and continue filling the application form later.
- Make sure all the information you provide is correct and submit your application.
- In order to be considered, applications must be received by 23:59 CET on the closing date indicated in the vacancy notice. Applicants are advised to submit their application well ahead of the deadline. Applications cannot be admitted to the selection procedure after the deadline.
- After successful submission of an application, the system will automatically generate an email acknowledgement of receipt within 6 hours. Candidates should ensure that the email address provided on the application is correct (and that the mailbox is not full), as most correspondence will be by email. If no acknowledgement of receipt is received within 6 hours (also, after checking the Junk/Spam folder of your email inbox), please contact us for further assistance.