- The network and actors involved in trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal;
- Interviews with patients who purchased organs abroad;
- State prosecutors’ and police investigators’ experiences with prosecuting criminal cases;
- Signals and indications of trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal.
- To share evidence-based research results;
- To create partnerships between law enforcement and health professionals;
- To provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge and information on how to combat the crime.
21 November 2014