he ECTC Advisory Network on terrorism and propaganda connects counter terrorism experts from academia, private sector and law enforcement. Through this network, the experts exchange knowledge and expertise from their respective fields on recent developments in counter terrorism.
The "Terrorism evolving: insights from research" conference focuses on the latest updates on terrorist groups, ideology, propaganda, and early detection of potential terrorists. Selected research papers will be published on Europol’s website.
The conference is on invitation only.
- What’s on the terrorists’ bookshelves? - Donald Holbrook
- A Review of Transatlantic Best Practices for Countering Radicalisation in Prisons and Terrorist Recidivism - Lorenzo Vidino and Bennett Clifford
- The History and Influence of the Belgian ISIS Contingent - Pieter Van Ostaeyen
- Assessing the Islamic State in Libya - Inga Kristina Trauthig
- Islamic State group’s experiments with the decentralised web - Peter King