If you are an author, screenwriter or producer who wants to feature Europol, we may be able to work with you to create an accurate portrayal of Europol and how international police cooperation works.
As the European Union’s criminal information hub supporting 2 000 law enforcement agencies and +40 000 investigations per year, we are in a position to give greater authenticity to scripts, stories, and other products in development dealing with international policing.
What we can provide you:
- Interviews or guidance on content regarding Europol and international investigations and procedures;
- Information on scenery and costumes;
- B-roll footage;
- In some cases, access to Europol facilities for filming scenes or interviews.
Do you want to present us your project? Please fill in this form and our press office will be back in touch shortly to discuss how we can be of assistance.
We would need the following from you:
- A description of the film plot or book outline;
- A description of how Europol fits into the project;
- Acknowledgement whether the project is “sold,” “green lit,” commissioned, or speculative, and by whom;
- Specificity regarding questions, cases, procedures, or information needed.
Europol resources for the creative industry
Are you looking for inspiration or some information for a new film or book? You will find below some resources already available on our website:
- What is Europol?
- Which countries are part of Europol?
- Examples of Europol’s work
- Frequently asked questions about Europol
- Europol’s 20 most noteworthy operations
- Image gallery